Thursday, May 5, 2016

For the Love of Woolx: A Review of the Woolx Basic Tee

I have always worn wool garments especially for running and outdoor adventures because of the amazing breatheability and the non-stink factor.  Wool has often had a bad rap as being too hot or itchy.  However, it remains my top favorite fabric to wear! Recently I stumbled upon a new brand of merino wool outdoor clothing and performance wear from a company called WoolX. On Facebook they were having a sale and I really liked the way their running capris looked so I purchased them.

Woolen running capris don't sound like they would be very comfortable and the last time I purchased a pair of merino wool running capris I had to return them because of the ill-fit and the saggy-ness that happened when they got sweaty during a run.  This pair was different!  The fit was great, there was a nice pocket on the side and I took them out for a trail run.  They performed super well, I didn't get too hot and they didn't sag at all. I love them and will have to buy another pair in another color!  The other great thing about these is that they do not stink!  I can wear them a couple of times before having to wash them, which is an additional plus for the environment!  Here is a picture of me enjoying my Fearless by WoolX capris:


So I tried out one of their woolx basic tee in black to see how that would perform during trail running.
 Here is my new Woolx basic tee package that arrived very quickly!  
I tried it on right away and loved it! The fit is great and the length is perfect.  Aaaand there was no itch whatsover.  WoolX guarantees their clothing will be 100% itch-free.

The other really great thing about WoolX is that the prices are awesome!  Most merino wool sportswear is very expensive, but I found that WoolX's prices are very reasonable.  I put my new shirt on and took it for a spin on the trails.  It performed very well, again, super breatheable, when I sweated I didn't get a sticky, wet or stinky feel at all.  In fact, I did not wash the shirt and just hung it up and wore it again today on another run.  Even though it still doesn't smell I may wash it this time, but I may not!
I highly recommend Woolx and right now there is a 12% off sale going on.
You can find Woolx on their facebook page  or go to woolx.com. Check them out!
I
I have now washed my Woolx basic tee and followed the instructions to wash in cold water and turn inside out, I did not dry it in the dryer but just hung it over a chair to dry and then I have worn it pretty much every day! Thanks #Woolx!

No comments:

Post a Comment