Monday, October 26, 2009

running on weekends

running on weekends is tough for me! I have to get up early or go really late at night since I can't really afford to miss out on family time. This Saturday was really rainy, windy and there was even a little lightning. I went running for 1:30 through all of it. I had a great run regardless. Sunday was gorgeous, and I had a great run while listening to all the good submissions from the extra mile podcast. My nutrition must have been horrible because I was exhausted after that. Around 10pm after a study session and dinner I reached a third wind that caused me to have little and poor sleep. So, today on my day off running I need to get a good nights rest! I should be doing my mountains of homework so I am off of this thing for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment